Cabletta Cardigan - digital knitting pattern - PDF
Cabletta Cardigan is a beautiful garment with an interesting hourglass shape on the back inspired by a store-bought sweater. This cardigan is knit from the top, completely seamlessly with set-in sleeves worked using short rows. First, you knit the back and then both fronts. When you reach the underarms, join all pieces to work them together. Once you complete the body, pick up the stitches around the armholes to work the sleeves from the top down.
- Malabrigo Yarn Rios (100 Merino Wool) 100g/ 210 yards (192 meters) – 6 (6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9) skeins or approx. 1170 (1220, 1335, 1450, 1525, 1660, 1795) yards 1070 (1106, 1221, 1326, 1395, 1518, 1641) meters of worsted weight yarn that knits up to gauge.
- US 6 4mm 47” 120cm circular needles or DPN
- 4 stitch markers in one color (A)
- 2 stitch markers in second color (B)
- 4 locking stitch markers in any color
- Stitch holder or scrap yarn
2XS (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2X)
To fit chest: 28 (32, 36, 38, 42, 46, 50)”
The cardigan is meant to be worn with zero to a small amount of positive ease.
19 sts and 26 rows per 4” 10cm in Stockinette stitch – save time by checking the gauge :)
Please note that I knit loosely so you may need a different needle size to obtain the gauge.
Pattern available in the following languages: Polish, English, German, French.
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.