Ruisseaux - digital knitting pattern - PDF
As with most of my cardigans, Ruisseaux is knit top down, completely seamlessly with set in sleeves worked using short rows. First, you knit the back from the shoulder line to the armhole, then carefully pick up stitches of the shoulders and work both fronts to the armhole. At that point you join all pieces together. Once the body is done, you pick up stitches around the armholes to work the sleeves from the top down.
* Drops Lima (65% Wool, 35% Alpaca) 50g/ 98 yards (90 meters) – 10 (11, 11, 12, 13, 13, 14) skeins or approx. 950 (1020, 1076, 1120, 1200, 1270, 1360) yards 867 (933, 984, 1025, 1098, 1162, 1244) meters of DK weight yarn that knits up to gauge.
* US 6 4mm 47” 120cm circular needles or DPN
* US 4 3.5 mm 32” 80cm circular needles or set of 5 DPN
* 2 stitch markers
* 4 locking stitch markers in any color
* 7 - 1¼” 31mm buttons
* Tapestry needle
* Stitch holder or scrap yarn
28 (32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 50)”
The cardigan is meant to be worn with app 1” 2½ cm of negative ease.
19 sts and 25 rows per 4” 10cm in Stockinette stitch after blocking – save time by checking the gauge.
Please note that I knit loosely so you may need a different needle size to obtain the gauge.
Pattern available in the following languages: Polish, English, German, French.
We strive to dispatch your purchased items as soon as possible. All orders are processed within 3 business days of the transaction being completed and the funds being received. We send digital products free of charge to the e-mail address provided by you.
The right to withdraw from Agreement by the Consumer shall be excluded in the following cases:
If you purchase publications, printed knitting patterns and digital products that are not stored on a physical medium.